Tuesday, July 14, 2015

My Own Reality Show?!



It's Tuesday! You know what that means- another Tell-All Tuesday. This week's topic is what we'd call our own reality TV show. So here goes-

I admit, I never watch reality TV. I find it pointless and it really irritates me that many of these people get paid tons of money to act like jerks and idiots. To be honest, I don't watch TV. I watch a TON of movies and the only 2 shows I watch are The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones- which we don't even watch on TV- we stream them online because we don't have cable. And the only reason I watch those shows is because my boyfriend loves them and got me hooked on them. :)

It took me about 5 minutes to think of a title for my would-be reality show. So without further ado:

I am constantly saying stupid things and screwing up phrases. Then when I try to clarify, I tend to make it sound even worse. I don't do it intentionally- it's word vomit (Mean Girls reference, anyone?). It just comes out. I have a real problem with not thinking before talking. My boyfriend is constantly making fun of all the things I say like, "I'm full of hands" (which, for the record, I've said since I was about 2- and I'm fully aware that it's wrong, I've just been saying it that way for so long it's stuck) or "what's squared cubed?" in reference to numbering something...

As a matter of fact, I just looked over at Alan and asked him what was one of the stupider things I've said to him lately, and he just looked at me for a second and then said, "Just one? I have to think about that."

And that folks, is the reality of my life.  :)

Thanks again to My Day In K and Teach Talk Inspire for another great topic! I look forward to perusing everyone's blogs and reading any comments you may wish to leave for me. 

2 comments:

  1. I am just the same! I always end up saying things that don't fit the moment for some reason. And the sad part is, I rarely even notice! My husband is the one that has to reel me in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually notice as soon as it comes out...but it's still too late to take it back. lol :)

      Delete