Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Summer Flashback

It's Tuesday! You know what that means- another Tell-All Tuesday Link-Up. I missed last week because I was away on vacation without access to a computer (OH THE HORROR!!!) in NYC and then the mountains of NC. It was a great week.



Anyway, this week's topic is Summer Flashback...

Most of my summers were spent at camp when I was little or working as a CIT (counselor-in-training) or an assistant at a pre-school. About 3 summers ago I decided I wanted a break from kids during the summer time (the fact that I teach the same kids for up to 5 years in a row really showed me that I needed this time to recuperate). Now I help out at my boyfriend's dad's office with mindless scanning and some data entry work sporadically throughout the summer. It's a nice break and then I'm ready to get back to my kiddies in August. :)

One summer my family and I went on a cruise to Key West, Mexico, and Belize. Probably one of the best vacations we've ever taken together!
My sister's best friend, Rachel, me, and my sister on formal night
Cave exploring in Belize
Submarine ride in Mexico
Thanks again to My Day in K and Teach, Talk, Inspire for their awesome topics! Feel free to join up by clicking over to either/both of their pages for the instructions! Looking forward to seeing everyone else's summer flashbacks!

8 comments:

  1. Cave exploring and a submarine ride sound fabulous! Adding that to my list of things I must do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cave exploring, cruises, and submarines? Fun! We're a STAYcation kind of family, which we fortunately all love. The beach, the zoo, and the aquarium are about as adventurous as we get. Have a great week!
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh so fun!!! I have never been on a cruise before!
    Magically in First

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely add it to your bucket list! Loads of fun whether with kids or adults! :) It's a great way to get to see various places with little stress!

      Delete
  4. Megan, I hope you had a great trip last week. Thank you for sharing your pictures with us. It looks like a great time. I love cruising. You are able to see so much and also relax at the same time. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for another great topic! Can't wait for next week :)

      Delete