Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Summer Snapshot


It's Tuesday- that means another Tell-All Tuesday blog post! :)

This week's theme is Summer Snapshot. A favorite memory, spot, activity, etc. during summer. So here goes:

My boyfriend and I have 2 dogs- an almost 3 year old pitbull and an almost 1 year old mastiff mix (his genetics say there's no mastiff in him, but his face says otherwise lol). These are our babies:
Sapphire on the left and Cobalt (see those flaps!!) on the right.
The point of that picture is to say that my summer snapshot consists of spending tons of time with those two (and my boyfriend, of course). We try to take them to as many places as possible. Usually this means state parks where pitbulls are allowed and there's lots of shade. I live in South Florida, after all. It's freaking hot here, people! One of our favorite places to take the dogs is Hugh Birch State Park which is right across the street from the beach and backs up to the intercoastal. Best of both worlds. We take the dogs there and have them pull us on rollerblades and a skateboard (great exercise for them, wears them out for us) and then go across the street to some place on the beach and grab some lunch.
Gorgeous, right?
Doesn't get much better.

So that's what I spend most of my summer doing. Of course, it's really, really hot out so it doesn't happen every day. Some days we just spend inside, on the bed, hanging out. :)

Thanks for stopping by to see my summer snapshot! :)

10 comments:

  1. Awesome! Great memories! Thanks for sharing!
    All the best,
    ~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tree is beautiful! Love the pics!
    Erin
    Very Perry Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  3. What precious pups! Their names are so cute!
    Ashley and Brooklynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, your dogs are adorable! I bet they love spending so much time with you in the summer. The pictures of the beach are beautiful. Thanks for taking the time to link up with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great way to spend your summer! Beautiful pics! I hear about the "hot", we are day 8 in a row of over 100 degrees here. Enjoy your summer and try to keep cool!

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! It's the humidity! It'll kill ya. 😉

      Delete
  6. Yeah! Another D/HH teacher/blogger! I am so glad you started following my Instagram and I found you! The name of your blog is adorable! I am your latest follower!
    Kelly
    Www.aviewintomyclassroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm so glad to find another d/hh teacher! We are few and far between! As soon as I get home from vacation and on to a computer I'll be following you too! 😊

      Delete