Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Tell All Tuesday- 2 Truths and a Lie

(I'm so new, I can't even figure out how to make this picture a link :( ).


So I'm new to this, but I thought I'd give it a try. What's the worst that can happen? :)

I've decided to link up with My Day In K and Teach, Talk, Inspire for a Tell all Tuesday Linky Party. It's summer, I've got some free time, and I need to be more active in the blogging world. It's a lot of fun and I'm just getting started. :)

This week's topic is Two Truths and A Lie. So here goes:

1) I'm petrified of phones calls. 
I was threatened over the phone once while babysitting when I was younger and ever since then I have a huge fear of making or receiving calls. Text me all day long and I'll respond pretty quickly. Call me and I'll put it off for as long as possible!

2) I was hit in the mouth by a dog leash.
Big plastic handle, 65lb.  excited pitbull, good friend across the street, bad set of circumstances. You get the picture. Bit through my lip (5 stitches), knocked my front teeth out of place (braces are on my teeth for the second time in my life), fractured my top 4 front teeth, can't bite into food ( have to cut everything up with a fork and knife), and my teeth are super sensitive to hot and cold liquids (I drink everything through a straw now).

3) I hate chocolate.
I know it's weird. But I can't stand it. I prefer fruity flavored candy like starbursts and skittles. I love funfetti icing! It's my favorite :)

Now it is your turn to try to guess my Two Truths and a Lie. Write your thoughts in the comment section and I will share the answer in three days. Hope to hear from you!


Here's how to join in on the fun:
1. Grab the picture and banner above and use it to link back to this post on your blog.
2. Write a post about the topic of the week. 
This week is: Two Truths and a Lie: All about Me!
3. Add your link below.
4. Advertise your post using any social media of your choice.



6 comments:

  1. I know I know - want me to tell?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I think #1 is your lie and 2 and 3 are the truth :) But, I don't like the sound of loud, abrupt noises, which includes my phone.

    Stacy
    Made with Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am guessing #2 is the lie. You poor thing if that is the truth, oh my!

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I am going to guess that #3 is your lie. That is tricky though!
    Sarah
    Mrs B's First Grade

    ReplyDelete